Lincoln Lube Bay Solution
The LLBS is a flat pack lube solution for new workshops and lube rooms. It comprises of 5 x complete hose reels on stand and lube room pump assemblies for 3 Oils, 1 Grease and 1 Coolant)
- Hose Reel Stand that is either floor, wall or floor mounted, complete with air filters and drip tray. It is complete with ½” reels, control handles and meters
- Alemite Wall mount Pump Assembly (x3) with suction tube and filter regulator lubricator
- An Alemite pneumatic grease drum pump with filter regulator and high pressure ball valve
- The coolant (Evacuation) assembly consists of a 1” Aluminium double diaphragm pump, ½” Filter Regulator Lubricator and suction tube with screen
Compact Modular Design
- The all bolted, heavy gauge steel components maintain a precision Reel assembly, with optimum weight to strength ratio.
Alemite Stationary RAM Pumps are rugged enough to withstand even the most extreme conditions and handle your most challenging oil applications with ease.
The RAM pump sets the standard for pump durability and is faster, quieter and more efficient than ever before.
Alemite RAM Pumps are capable of pumping at rates up to 75 Litres per minute.
These pumps resist the effects of freezing.
Alemite Stationary RAM Pumps provide quiet operation and quick serviceability. Capable of transferring grease at a rate of roughly 2kg per minute, these double-acting pumps are designed to reduce line pulsation and allow lower operating pressure. Ideal for piped installations of moderate length.
Double Diaphragm Pump
Air Valve System Unbalanced air valve delivers unsurpassed On / Off / On reliability
Example of a complete hose reel stand
Learn more about other Fluid Management products via the below links.